Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Monday 17 November 2014

OldTown The all new White Curry Series

Hi everyone! 
This gonna be my second food review! 
I loveeee love love loveeeee My Kuali white curry since mykuali just became super hot in Malaysia 
I've even ordered a box of it, hahaha! I'm his super fan. 
the great news is OLDTOWN is now partnership with Malaysia no1 white curry My Kuali !!!
 I am so excited when I heard about it !

But please remember ~ 
Available at the majority of OLDTOWN outlets in Peninsular Malaysia, the promotion will commence from today until 31 January 2015 or while stocks last.
this menu is only available for 2 months! 

for more informations you can check out here
OLDTOWN Official Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/OldTownWhiteCoffeeMalaysia


OLDTOWN -  One City USJ 

my all time favourite OLDTOWN white Coffee. I don't take any coffee at all, The ONLY coffee I take is only OLDTOWN white coffee. I like the milk taste very much =D 

jeng jeng jeng!!! 

can you feel your saliva is coming out?? hahaha
omg heaven!!! XD 
for people who like spicy foods like me, this is soooooo attractive 

The White Curry Series features a range of five White Curry noodle variants starting from 
RM 7.90 
for a bowl of White Curry Mee. Customers are allowed to choose their noodle combinations from :
-Mee 
-Meehoon
-Macaroni
-Pan Mee
-Hor Fun. 
There is also a featured Side Dish of White Curry FishBalls (From RM 3.90) 
for those who prefer a lighter meal or as a meal accompaniment.

Yes macaroni ! Macaroni white curry! sound so interested no? 
OLDTOWN produced their own Mee as well ! 

with lots of yummy tofu's , mushroom , anchovies & veges~

*slurp! *

first bowl I try was macaroni , surprisingly it does match well with white curry, it's so soft ,
if you bored of normal mee , strongly recommend you to try macaroni !
the soup for my spice level is normal, not really spicy and I think suitable for everyone. 


To cool down the hot and spicy selection, there is a new drink made available just for the White Curry Series in the form of the Peanut White Freezy. This soya based peanut drink topped off with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream is a cooling, creamy perfect ending to a bowl of White Curry noodles! 


For the OLDTOWN coffee lovers, their signature White Coffee is available as an Add-On to any White Curry Noodle variant for only RM 2.00 for a regular size and RM 3.00 for an upsize version for even more white coffee goodness.



here's the new menu & price list for the white curry & Peanut white freezy 

with all the pretty nuffnang bloggers :3 


Remember visit them from today until 31 January 2015 to try out the yummy OLDTOWN white curry & Peanut White Freezy !

Love,
ValerieYan 





No comments:

Post a Comment