Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Monday 7 April 2014

Benefit BigEasy Liquid + powder foundation / Bigger than BB cream Review

Hi gals! Sorry for my I dint post any post on the previous week, 
because I went back to my hometown for 1 week & internet connection was really slow...
can't even watch my favourite running man & the walking dead /_\ 

anyway, I'm back! Here's a review on Benefit new products , 
available @ every Benefit counter from March 2014. 

I got this from Benefit Mid Valley BigEasy party Launching day 
check out my previous post if you haven't 

Big Easy in 
-02 fair
 -06 Deep Beige 



BIGGER than BB! Why? Two reasons. First, big easy balances moisture & controls oil. Second, the cushiony liquid-to- powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight & velvety like a powder.
This multi-balancing complexion perfector gives light-to-medium natural coverage to even out skintone and conceal imperfections. Even better, it contains ingredients known to soothe & comfort the skin and help fight free radicals. One & done…big easy saves the day! Non-comedogenic. Oil-free. 


Beauty balancing act! 

Balances moisture & controls oil 
Self adjusts on skin 
Perfects & evens with liquid-to-powder finish 
Protects with broad spectrum SPF 35 to help prevent aging 

BIG results!
97% said it balanced moisture & oil* 
90% said it visibly smoothed & evened out skin texture* 
93% said it visibly improved skin’s appearance* 
100% said it had a lightweight finish* 

above is what I get from Benefit website ,
I'll write my own review at the end of the post =) 



packaging is very vintage /retro style as benefit always be. 




texture is very thick I can say =O 

I'll use 06 deep beige for shading purpose 

my skin conditions 
-skin tone uneven
-eyebags
-dark circles
-big pores
- pimple scars 
and most importantly 
- oily on T zone 


How to apply

Apply to moisturized face with fingertips, blending for an even, natural finish. Pat on more wherever you want to build coverage.

just to let you know,  pictures here I never touchup my skin in PS, NOT-AT-ALL. 

the coverage is awesome , reduced my dark circle and fix my uneven skin tone & also hide my large pores. 
 but somehow I think for people who doesn't really like thick texture foundation is not gonna love this , or if you're looking for Korea-ish kind of foundation that gives you natural star glowing effect this is definitely not your cup of tea . This foundation gives matte finished look . but you can additional add a highlighter on your T zone & cheek for natural glowy effect. 



the good-

The good thing for this foundation is VERY VERY suitable for oily skin people like me!
no base no loose powder my skin can last up to 5 hours + oil FREE. 
it came with SPF35 too, you can wear this out without applying another layer of sun screen and also this foundation coverage is excellent i don't think you need concealer too, for place that you need more coverage just pat more on that spot will do . 

The bad-
selling at RM135 each, kinda pricy for a BB cream/CC cream. 
if the texture can change to something lighter it would be best. I personally don't like thick foundation/ bb cream, feels like my pores are hard to breathe (Maybe I think too much lol) 
the thicker texture that means it's harder to remove. Please ensure that your make up remover is strong enough to remove it. If not it'll block your pores too! 

Hope you like my 
Benefit BigEasy Liquid + powder foundation / Bigger than BB cream Review 
Next post is coming up very soon ! Stay tune =] 


love,
ValerieYan

Instagram : Valerieyan89 


1 comment:

  1. DEAR U LOOK SO GOOD IN THIS POST. WHICH LIPSTICK COLOR AND BRAND U USING IN THE LAST PIC TAKEN?

    ReplyDelete